Author Topic: Please pray for our family!! Arsenic poisoning?  (Read 14394 times)

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
Re: Please pray for our family!! Arsenic poisoning?
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
A new member, LearningMommy6, just posted a link to this article on treating arsenic poisoning with Folic Acid. Looks like it might be helpful for Noah? How is he doing now?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071008080137.htm
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2007, 08:44:07 AM »
Forevergirl:  Thanks.  Very interesting. I just ordered some a B-Complex vitamin for the whole family.  Hopefully, it will help us out.  Thanks for the link.  Every little bit helps.

Misty
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 08:10:23 AM »
A new member, LearningMommy6, just posted a link to this article on treating arsenic poisoning with Folic Acid. Looks like it might be helpful for Noah? How is he doing now?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071008080137.htm
I was thinking the same thing.  Looks like you beat me to it. ;D
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »
Just wanted to give everyone an update.  I noticed right behind our house that their is a metal scrap yard, I had called them a while back just to make sure they weren't smoldering(sp?) any metal back there, and they assured me they didn't do that.  Well, last week I happened to be driving around and noticed some smoke coming from the metal scrap yard.  Hmmmm...............okay wouldn't that be a code violation if they were burning or smoldering metal?  I have noticed that in the past we have smelled some smoke but were not able to track down the source.  In the past some of our neighbors were burning leaves and trash, but have stopped all together because we asked them politely to stop because of our sensitive son.  We did have to call the cops on one of our neighbors because they still kept burning trash even though we had a burn ban.  Since our house is built in the 1930's everything from outside seems to permeate through in tiny cracks in the floor and through the windows.  Anyway, back to my first topic the metal scrap yard.  What kind of metals would come off from burning metals?  I can't tell what kind of metals are out there, there a just huge piles of scraps of metal.  All I know is the next time I see any smoke coming from there, I will get it on video camera.  The scrap yard is only a quarter of a mile from our house!  Wouldn't that be something if this was the cause of our arsenic poisoning!!   >:(

Misty
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »
We are very excited to say that we sold our house in one day!!  It passed a home inspection, mold inspection(only because we kiltz all the visible mold we saw) and a FHA inpector.  We also disclosed to the buyers who are buying our home about some of the mold we saw when we moved in.  Now we don't feel guilty about selling our house; they also don't have any small children either.  I know we never pin pointed where the arsenic came from that showed up in my son's blood, but we are starting to think it is environmental because of the scrap yard right by our house and also the farm land close by.  We know the Lord has had his hand in this the whole time!!  Sardis Realty isn't big at all right now.  Now we just have to find out where we are going!!  Just wanted to share our exciting news with you all!

Misty

Offline lotsaboys

• Master
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 09:32:56 AM »
Glad for you, Misty!

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
Great news!

(Go west! ;))

Rebekah

Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline skelliott2

• Adept
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »
Congratulations!  Selling a house is so stressful, it's WONDERFUL that yours sold so quickly!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
We are very excited to say that we sold our house in one day!!  It passed a home inspection, mold inspection(only because we kiltz all the visible mold we saw) and a FHA inpector.  We also disclosed to the buyers who are buying our home about some of the mold we saw when we moved in.  Now we don't feel guilty about selling our house; they also don't have any small children either.  I know we never pin pointed where the arsenic came from that showed up in my son's blood, but we are starting to think it is environmental because of the scrap yard right by our house and also the farm land close by.  We know the Lord has had his hand in this the whole time!!  Sardis Realty isn't big at all right now.  Now we just have to find out where we are going!!  Just wanted to share our exciting news with you all!

Misty
This situation has really been on my heart and my mind and I'm so relieved and thrilled for you.  Now you should be able to make some real headway with your sons recovery.  God Bless!
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
Time to revive this thread! I recently came across this piece of news from another board I frequent. This is important!! This family is suffering from arsenic poisoning from eating their backyard chicken's eggs! The chicken feed contained Roxarsone, which contains arsenic, presumably for worm control.

Here's the scoop:
http://www.scrippsnews.com/content/utah-children-ill-arsenic-laced-backyard-chicken-feed

Know what's in your chicken feed!!!
"No one stands as tall as a Christian on his knees."
Get $5 off your first iHerb.com order: Code ISA141