Author Topic: If you were told you had cancer, what treatment would you use?  (Read 25673 times)

Offline mamaincolorado

• Learning
Re: If you were told you had cancer, what treatment would you use?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2008, 05:39:38 AM »
I was looking for information regarding intravenous vitamin c in treating cancer. A friend is using this method right now (REALLY high doses of vitamin c), and I was hoping to find out more info or testimonies about this. I hope this was a good place to post... please redirect me if there is somewhere else this should be  :)

Offline 1ofeach

• Adept
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
I was looking for information regarding intravenous vitamin c in treating cancer. A friend is using this method right now (REALLY high doses of vitamin c), and I was hoping to find out more info or testimonies about this. I hope this was a good place to post... please redirect me if there is somewhere else this should be  :)

Check out Andrew Saul's Doctor Yourself site for info on this. (Warning: He mentions evolution in some of his articles.)

cancer search on doctoryourself.com

HTH and I'd like to know the results your friend sees. I'll say a prayer for that friend tonight!

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2008, 03:42:10 AM »
Here is a link to an applicable post I made in another thread:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,10832.msg201597.html#msg201597
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:45:33 AM by SC »
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2008, 04:54:50 AM »
Several herbs that I know of that help fight cancer is:

-the poke plant

-burdock root

- black raspberry, red raspberry, black berries and mulberries.

I know poke plant tinctures and burdock pills can be baught at herbal store places.

You can dig up and eat a burdock root as a regular food to help fight off cancer. It is tasty and Asian resturants use it in their dishes, it is also called gobo.

The poke plant is said to cleanse the lympathic system and be good at killing off cancer.

Burdock is said to cleanse the blood killing off cancer and other bad cells.

Im not sure how those berries work but some how they are said to be good at fighting off cancer in a good  and powerful way.

Like SC said in another post cancer feeds on sugar. Avoid sugar as much as can. I would also say avoid anything with preservatives and unnatural stuff in it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:57:20 AM by BJ_BOBBI_JO »

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2008, 07:04:51 AM »
Johanna Brandt Grape Cure
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/GrapeCure.html

Don't recommend the above in particular, but it uses the science upon which the Insulin Potentiation Therapy is based:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,10832.msg201597/topicseen.html#new
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)

Offline mom24boys

• Adept
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
That's so interesting about poke. I always thought it was poisonous too. I knew you could eat the young starts in early spring. They call it poke sallat. It's like eating greens. Not much flavor. I ate it once and I didn't die. LOL. My husband says there is an old song that says something about poke sallat Sally, a woman who used to gather the poke sallat in the spring. (Sorry I veered off-topic there.)

That would actually be:

"poke sallat Annie.  Gater got your granny.  Chomp, chomp.  Everybody said it was a shame that yo' momma was a-workin' on a chain gang..."

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
  My favorite herb book!!

YoopreMama

« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:09:40 PM by Yooper »

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2008, 07:11:43 AM »
Before you choose a method, I highly recommend you read this book

Cancer:  Step Outside the Box

I had my theories for a long time, but the proof is in the pudding.  Be prepared to cry, be angry and then be amazed at the information gathered by this author.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline 1ofeach

• Adept
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »
Before you choose a method, I highly recommend you read this book

Cancer:  Step Outside the Box

I had my theories for a long time, but the proof is in the pudding.  Be prepared to cry, be angry and then be amazed at the information gathered by this author.

ITA, HB! I bought this book and it empowered (hate that word, but it fits here) me to say NO! to some testing an MD wanted me to get, including a mammogram and contrasting CT scan. I opted for medical thermal imaging instead and am so glad I did. While the woman who scanned me said it was NOT a diagnostic tool, it did indeed show what was wrong w/ me (and that I don't have any breast tumors.) We had to pay out of pocket, but it was worth it. DH said that our insurace co. would pay for any amount of radiation I wanted pumped into my body, but they would NOT pay for this safer test. [Please note this screening modality worked for me, but I would have submitted to my husband  had we not found out my problem and if he wanted me to get other testing, perhaps an MRI or even the other two tests if my life were in danger.]

Now when I hear the October (breast cancer awareness month) chant about mammograms, I respond with, "Oh, yes, I had my thermal imaging scan recently. Have you had yours?"  ;) I even told a PA that radiation CAUSES cancer, didn't she know that? The absurdity of a system that recommends annual tissue compression and radiation to prevent/screen the very disease they can CAUSE is beyond me, and yet, most women buy it. Sorry to go on a rabbit trail about breast cancer, but that was my recent scare. This book is VERY helpful and like HB, my suspicions were confirmed. This is a must read for "health class" in our homeschool too.

Offline wlwest

• Adept
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2008, 01:55:46 PM »
Oh I'm reading this book right now!! ;D  I can hardly put it down!! 

It's very good so far.  It's really giving me that extra push to eat better too.

wendy

Offline WellTellMommy

• Adept
  • Ft. Banchee
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2009, 01:58:17 PM »
I have been doing a lot of research on MMS, chlorine dioxide. In fact, I am doing a paper and a power point presentation on it for the microbiology class I am taking currently.
I believe that MMS would completely knock out the C. difficile. Clostridium and Bacillus bacteria are both known to make spores. Spores are incredibly durable, tough little buggers that resist harsh environments, ensuring that the organism remains viable for YEARS! Bacillus anthracis, commonly known as anthrax, was used as a biological weapon in the 2001 anthrax attacks in the U.S. post offices. The preferred decontamination agent of choice? Chlorine dioxide. Or MMS to us. It is known to destroy spores. (Source: Jim Humble's book and Wikipedia)
I would not hesitate to use MMS if our family contracted C.diff. Just thought I'd throw that out there.  Smiley
BY Mama Sita (Transplanted from the C Diff Thread)

Mama Sitas post made me curious what Chlorine dioxide, or MMS was so I found a great site and with Her blessings copied her post here and want to add the site for others.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/mms-chlorine-dioxide-treatment.html

Chlorine dioxide Thread
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,17046.0.html
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 02:05:20 PM by WellTellMommy »
DD 5yo---Mom, I think we should take a camera with us when we go to Heaven, it'll be so beautiful up there.

Sherri

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 05:53:33 AM »
MMS has been proven to be very effective against cancers. Here is a clip from Jim Humble's DVD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ&feature=related
"No one stands as tall as a Christian on his knees."
Get $5 off your first iHerb.com order: Code ISA141

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 07:11:32 AM »
I don't remember if this was already mentioned in this thread, or not... but Pau d'Arco is used, by hospitals in Brazil, to treat certain cancers . It is a powerful antifungal and oxygenator.

WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!