i recently went to an Amish doctor and was told that I have something on my breast.¬† I knew I had pain off and on so I wasn't surprised, but now I am going through alot of stress deciding what to do if it is cancer.¬† Before I can be seen by an oncologist, they want me to have a series of tests.¬† Mamagram, ultrasound, biopsy. We have no insurance, as we work from our home.¬† I don't think I would ever do chemo or radiation, but am interested in knowing your choice of treatment.¬† The Amish doctor is an iridologist,( looks in your eyes ) and by the way was right on everything I was feeling.¬† in several areas of my body.¬† Thoughts please?
I just read both Kevin Trudeau books about Natural Cures and this is what I've learned:
1. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a soluable liquid that causes a large amount of oxygen to flood the body. ¬†Cancer CAN NOT SURVIVE in an oxygen rich environment.
2. Make sure your body's pH level is alkaline, not acidic. ¬†Disease cannot thrive in an alkaline environment
3. Food grade hydrogen peroxide also gets oxygen to the body quickly and gets alkalinity pH up too.
4. Add linseed oil (flaxseed oil) or whole flax to your diet. ¬†This is known to inhibit breast cancer specifically
5. even though it's expensive, eat organic foods that are preferably raw. ¬†98% of all tumors found had pesticides in them. ¬†Organic foods are pesticide free.
6 drink distilled water or water with reverse osmosis to ensure you are not ingesting chlorine and fluoride.
7. Do a google search for Royal Raymond Rife's "energetic" healing. ¬†If you find a healthcare practitioner that is familiar with this healing method, you should see this doctor for treatments. ¬†These are operated "underground" for fear of FDA shutdown. ¬†You see, the FDA wants us all to have cancer, that way they can continue to make billions through the pharmaceutical industries "cancer drugs"
8. Find a book called "The Secret of Life" by Georges Lakhovsky. It talks about a "multi-wave oscillator" ¬†This is also an alternative cancer treatment although I don't know the specifics.
I watched my dad deteriorate of cancer when I was 14 years old. ¬†Of course, it did not save his life. ¬†He had surgery, chemo, radiation, and cancer drugs. ¬†His quality of life was terrible and my dad, who was a 180 lb. 6 foot tall man withered away into only 100 lbs when he died. ¬†I will NEVER EVER get chemotherapy. ¬† I pray that this information will help you.