Author Topic: Human Papillomavirus [HPV] & GARDASIL [Cervical Cancer Vaccine]  (Read 38091 times)

Offline abcathome

• Adept
Re: Human Papillomavirus [HPV] & GARDASIL [Cervical Cancer Vaccine]
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 01:37:48 PM »
Hello all.  A very dear friend of mine asked me to do some research on the new HPV vaccine, as the doctor's in her area are pushing this on young girls.  (Yeah, doctors...don't get me started.  That's not the point! :) )  What I am finding is VERY disturbing to me and I'm sure will be to her.  What I need to know is how do I go about finding out exactly what is in this vaccine?  They say that it contains "non-infectious HPV-like particles"...but, I want to know the actual contents.  Like I know from another site that some vaccines have sheep serum and others have human aborted fetus stuff....so what's in this one?  I just don't know where to look for that sort of info. 

Plus, one of the problems I have is that it contains the HPV particles, that are supposed to be non-infectious so the body builds up an antibody to it.  Well, isn't that what the chicken pox vaccine is made like?  Both of my boys had the chicken pox vaccine (covering my head from all the tomatoes being thrown at me! LOL) and they BOTH ended up with the pox.  So just becuase they say it is 'non-infectious' doesn't mean it really is. 

Oh, I just don't like all of this! :(  I will get off my ranting and let you all answer.

Thanks!
Amanda

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 01:50:42 PM »
What I need to know is how do I go about finding out exactly what is in this vaccine? 
Amanda

Hi Amanda!  These sites list the ingredients as well as some other info. 

http://www.ecu.edu/cs-studentlife/studenthealth/upload/HPV%20information.pdf
http://www.hallhealthcenter.com/article-detail.asp?ArticleID=331&ClinicID=17

There's also another interesting thread here that has more info about the HPV vaccine:

http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,2797.0.html
"...plain Kate, and bonny Kate, and sometimes Kate the curst..."

Offline abcathome

• Adept
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 02:21:08 PM »
Thanks...those helped.  Also, while waiting for your answers, I found these.  Very intersting....Can't believe this might me made mandatory.  Not MY child! :)

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic4/gardasil.htm

http://www.vaclib.org/news/2006/gardasil.htm

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 04:06:37 AM »
Do you think  they will  try to make the hpv vacc.  mandatory vacc. for girls to have before entering school?? WOW! :-X

Just to let all the Michigan people know -- I think this is in the works right now in this state.  I don't know if they've voted yet, but they want to make this shot mandatory for all 6th grade girls.  I don't know if they'd try to include homeschooled kids.  Anyway, I'm trying to find out exactly who is deciding this in MI so that I can write or call.  I'll let you know when I get more info.  I heard it on Robert Scott Bell.

Ok...I wrote to the one MI senator who voted against this bill (Alan Sanborn) and just heard back from him a couple days ago about things we can do to fight it in the House of Reps.:

Dear Ms. [Kati*did]

Thank you for sharing your support for my vote opposing Senate Bills
1416-17, legislation that would require 11 and 12 year old girls to
receive the HPV vaccination. 

I am glad to hear that you would like to see the measure defeated in
the House.  As the legislation has been sent to their chamber, I
recommend you contact your Representative to share your views on the matter. 
Additionally, you may want to contact the various pro-family groups in
Michigan; their contact information is available through an Internet
search using the words, “Michigan Families.”  To review the language on
the measures as they passed the Senate, visit the Legislature’s website
at www.michiganlegislature.org.  Once there, key in the bill number,
then select the text, “As passed by Senate.” 

Again, thank you for taking the time to get involved on this very
important issue. 

Sincerely,
Alan Sanborn
State Senator
11th District

A couple MI family sites I looked up are here:
http://www.afamichigan.org/
http://michiganfamily.org/

Also, I talked to a good friend who used to be a secretary for someone political.  She said that a lot of the time, what they'll do is just tally up the "pro" vs. the "con" letters/emails/phone calls on a certain topic at the end of the day to know where the general public "stands".   If everyone is upset, but no one is upset enough to contact them, it won't change their mind.  But if they (in this case, your Representative) are getting peppered with negative response (not mean, but intelligently opposed to the bill) there is a good chance of swaying them.  Also, the family websites might have more ideas.

All this to say, we have a short time before this bill goes to the House!  What we can do is contact our Representatives opposing the HPV bill (1416-17). 

Offline miff aka Missi

• Adept
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »
I am wondering, if a man said he tested positive for HPV, perhaps he meant that he had an outbreak of genital warts and therefore was told he was positive for the virus since it causes them. That is the only reason I can think of that a man would know he had it. Oftentimes, a man will have no symptoms of anything at all, but is a carrier.
I went to the doc today and asked her about this.  She said: Yes, mostly men do not have any signs or symptoms.  There is not a routine test for men.  They only get tested if they have an outbreak of warts or they have infected someone and ask for the test to make sure.

Dr. G also said the vaccine is approved for girls (ages 9-29?) and then they will get approval for women over 30.  And then they will start on getting it approved for boys and then men.  So this doesn't sound like something that will stop with our girls.  I really hope they do not make this a manditory vaccine.  I think so many people will get it for their daughters and not really know much about it. 

Since this is a virus, you have it forever.  (Yes, I know God can perform miracles.  And He does!  Yay!)  They have to keep it monitored to make sure it doesn't get out of control and cause cancer.  Most of the time it does not cause any problems, but there are some occassions when it does.  There are MANY (#?) strains of HPV.  The vaccine covers only a few of them, so even with the vaccine those who are at risk for HVP are still at risk.

Missi   

Offline Kristin_19_78

• Learning
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »
My gf was diagnosed w/HPV.... she did as much research as she could and just got mORE confused...it causes cancer, you just more likely to get cancer,it will clear up, it might not clear up...blah blah blah....
ok, you ready for my OPINION? ****please...keep in mind...this is just my opinion!***
My pastor's wife nad I were having a discussion months back about children who suck their thumbs...I said that in pre-school, I had noticed that many children who sucked their thumbs had watrs. I then asked her if her son, who sucked his thumb til age 4/5, had warts. She said, yes! ...then she told me this....a friend told her to go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for Vitamin A...she said, tell him what it is for and he will know just how much to give you.
The reason she had to go to the pharmacist is bc it was believed that large ammounts of Vit-A were toxic, and a rather large dose was required to get rid of the warts.
I took CLO during my last pregnancy and shortly after having my daughter, I ran out of my cod liver oil (very HIGH in vit A)...and wouldn't you know?? I got a plantar wart! went on-line and came to find out that it was a strain of HPV!!!! So after reading the thread on CLO on this site....I ran (well, ok drove!) to the store and got me some more. Took about 5 pills and felt relief within the hour! It was going away right before my eyes!
So, why is it that some women clear up and others don't? Why is it that plantar warts can hang around or just 'clear up" all of a sudden? Could it be a vit-A deficiency?
Could it be that ALL this HYPE about cervical cancer is just to pave the way for yet ANOTHER vaccine so these drug companies make MONEY????
LAdies...if you have been diagnosed with HPV...please read the thread on CLO http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,309.0.html ...take as much as you can handle, get another pap, and let us know what happens....
but you don't have to take my advice. it's just a thought.

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2006, 07:10:33 PM »
Okay, I knew I had it somewhere here collecting dust. I have an old text book that I used long ago. It's copyright is 1987. The book is called Why Wait: What You Need to Know About the Teen Sexuality Crisis by Josh McDowell and Dick Day.

The Human Papilloma Virus is nothing new. U.S. Centers for Disease Controll knew about HPV (genital warts) and the fact that it caused cervical and anal cancer over 20 years ago. All of this recent hooplah (technical term) over the disease is because a pharmaceutical company claims to have developed a vaccine.

According to this book, Dr. Zenilamn with the CDC concluded (again, this is 20 years ago) that there was a causal relationship between genital warts and cancer of the cervix and anus.

Dr. Alan Lawhead (at the time an Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Emory University who specialized in HPV) said, "HPV is probably going to be the disease of the '80s and '90s . . . If it wasn't for AIDS, I think HPV would be one of the big topics . . . appears to be spreading in epidemic proportions."

Twenty years ago, 80 percent of the genital cancers were shown to have an associative relationship with HPV. The CDC's sexually transmitted disease division director stated the the female genital tract was vulnerable to HPV because "the cervical epithelium is so vulnerable at that time. Then certain triggers can later set off their growth."

Research at this time suggested that there was a 20 to 60 percent infection rate of the population for a related virus, Herpes Simplex Virus - 2. Again, these figures are from 20 years ago. It was believed that the average male adult in this country had a 40 to 50 percent chance of having been infected with HSV-2 and unknowingly passed it on to his partner(s). It was during this time that Dr. Steven Strauss (a scientist at the Laboratory of Clinical Investigation) suggested, "Given the fact that genital herpes is already a very common disease, one might consider administering a safe and effective vaccine before or during the age of beginning sexual activity."

This information was found on pages 210 and 211

I just thought everyone should know that HPV isn't anything new. The only new thing is that we've convinced an entire generation that they cannot avoid contracting it and that the only responsible recourse is to give a drug company $ for a vaccine that will "protect" us from the effects of our own sin.

Here's where I wish I could insert that little figure HB had of the person screaming with her hair on fire. (*sigh*)
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)

Offline miff aka Missi

• Adept
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2006, 07:20:44 PM »
The Human Papilloma Virus is nothing new. U.S. Centers for Disease Controll knew about HPV (genital warts) and the fact that it caused cervical and anal cancer over 20 years ago. All of this recent hooplah (technical term) over the disease is because a pharmaceutical company claims to have developed a vaccine.

I just thought everyone should know that HPV isn't anything new. The only new thing is that we've convinced an entire generation that they cannot avoid contracting it and that the only responsible recourse is to give a drug company $ for a vaccine that will "protect" us from the effects of our own sin.
It usually comes down to money, doesn't it?  Quite frustrating. 

Offline SC

• Guru
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 01:48:44 AM »
I also forgot to add that condoms do not protect you from contracting HPV (genital warts). The only way to keep from being exposed to this disease is for both man and woman to follow God's guidelines for the blessing of sex.

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2006, 04:09:49 AM »

For us here in MI, the discussion isn't over the acutal virus, which has been around a long time.  It is about the vaccine and the bill which is being discussed soon in the House of Reps. that would make it mandatory for all girls in 6th grade (you could opt out on a religious basis...but IMHO, people should be able to just say "no" and opt out).  I don't believe this is good, and I don't want it to pass.  That is why all of this came into the news -- not because anyone thought it was a new virus, but because it's so old and has done so much damage they want to just do a sweep vaccination.  I posted above in this thread with information for any MI residents who want a way to take action against this bill.  Also, I think it's worth opposing (writing to senators/reps saying you oppose) in other states, as I don't think it will stop in MI.   :-\

Offline multimom

• Learning
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2006, 06:40:44 AM »
My Girls and I were discussing the HPV vaccine the other day.  I saw a advertisement on TV the other day for the vaccine.  It showed young teenage girls and they were saying I'll be 'one less' victim of cervical cancer because I took this vaccine.  It kept saying it was a vaccine for cervical cancer!  The whole commercial only mentioned HPV once, and then only briefly.  Why not a bit of public education like "This is a sexually transmitted disease, if you don't have sex, you won't get it."  THere is a movie called "Pure Revolution" that is by a Pastor who lost is wife and baby daughter to AIDS.  She got AIDS from a blood transfusion.  Anyway he now speaks in public schools about abstinence.  I was shocked by the statistics and information he presented in this video about sexually transmitted diseases.  I bought the video and plan to have my children all watch it when it is appropriate.  I am disturbed by advertising pharmecueticals anyway, but to call this a cancer vaccine is just irresponsible!  We need to let our children know about these diseases and that the only way to protect themselves is abstinence till marriage by both partners.  Herpes is said to infect 1 of 4 adults in the US and Pelvic Inflamatory Disease is in epidemic proportions as well.  If you get PID 3 times your fallopian tubes will be so scarred that pregnancy will be impossible.  Most people do not realize they have PID.  These are things that should be put in TV commercials if you want to prevent 'one less' victim. America, you better repent or judgement is gonna fall! OK putting away my soap box. (For now)

Offline SC

• Guru
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2006, 07:22:37 AM »
For us here in MI, the discussion isn't over the acutal virus, which has been around a long time.  It is about the vaccine and the bill which is being discussed soon in the House of Reps. that would make it mandatory for all girls in 6th grade (you could opt out on a religious basis...but IMHO, people should be able to just say "no" and opt out).  I don't believe this is good, and I don't want it to pass.  That is why all of this came into the news -- not because anyone thought it was a new virus, but because it's so old and has done so much damage they want to just do a sweep vaccination.  I posted above in this thread with information for any MI residents who want a way to take action against this bill.  Also, I think it's worth opposing (writing to senators/reps saying you oppose) in other states, as I don't think it will stop in MI.   :-\

Sorry if I gave the impression that I was for a vaccine or thought that parents should not fight against mandatory vaccination. That is definitely NOT where I am coming from. My post was to inform those who may be hearing about HPV for the first time that this is not a new health concern and that the reason it is epidemic is because of risky behavior -- much of it in ignorance to the dangers that behavior exposes one to. Also, it was to correct much of the "mis"information in the media that this is a cancer vaccine. It isn't. It is an unproven vaccine that pharmaceuticals hope will prevent contracting HPV.

. . . which makes me think about the recent outbreak of mumps among college students that had been immunized against the disease.  :-\

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2006, 01:30:03 PM »
Oops!  ::)  I'm sorry --  I misunderstood you, SC!  Thanks so much for clarifying.   :D 

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 07:20:11 PM »
Those new HPV TV ads upset me some because they make it sound like all cervical cancer is due to a STD.

I have known a few women get cervical cancer without getting  it via a STD.

I remember back in the 1990s a well known Radio Pastor was talking about the HPV virus. At that time he said that about 90% of cervical cancer was due to HPV as the result of STDs. When I mentioned it to others they said " well my dcotor has not said anything about it"  OR " there is not proof of that ".   But finaly now the rest of society  knows. It took this long to be told of yet another dangerous STD affecting only women.

This is another reason why its so important we teach our kids the value of respecting themselves enough to not sleep around. When I hear of things like this it just reinforeces why God made up all those rules for us. Its to protect us from these things, and I believe we should tell our kids that also.

Offline Simply Kristen

• My weekly podcast that explores all aspects of healthy living.
  • Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 08:48:19 AM »
Just wanted to give my experience:

I took our daughter to her check-up with a family practitioner. She asked how how I was....Since I am under 26 she offered this vaccine to me! LOL
I think I laughed (pleasantly) and declined. She didn't push it.
Check out my Blog and Weekly Podcast at http://www.simplykristen.com

Offline babymakers

• Adept
    • Babeemakers
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
I have to add two things that are very important-
  • I had cervical cancer and cured it myself with herbs and dietary changes. It is something anyone can do wether or not they have it from a virus or from having children to close together.
  • Vaccinations are not mandatory except for a few countries (I think they are mainly in Africa) Don't let them fool you into thinking you have to vaccinate your children. These are your children, not the governments. They are a gift from God and even if it was mandatory you would not *have* to get them done. Render unto Ceaser the things which are Ceasers. My children don't belong to Ceaser. You might have to sign a waver for your beliefs when you child gets to the mandatory school age in your state. Even that is only for record keeping. The schools get money for every record they have filled out for vaccinations.
Visit my-

eBay Store, and <a href="http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/babymakers/ ">blog[/url].

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 09:23:21 AM »
I have to add two things that are very important-
  • I had cervical cancer and cured it myself with herbs and dietary changes. It is something anyone can do wether or not they have it from a virus or from having children to close together.
  • Vaccinations are not mandatory except for a few countries (I think they are mainly in Africa) Don't let them fool you into thinking you have to vaccinate your children. These are your children, not the governments. They are a gift from God and even if it was mandatory you would not *have* to get them done. Render unto Ceaser the things which are Ceasers. My children don't belong to Ceaser. You might have to sign a waver for your beliefs when you child gets to the mandatory school age in your state. Even that is only for record keeping. The schools get money for every record they have filled out for vaccinations.

exactly what dietary changes and herbs did you use?   and what makes you think cancer is from having children too close together?  i had two 18 mo. apart and had a "flare up" of precancerous cells during the second pregnancy, but no one said anything about that.  i was thinking it could be hormonal or something at the time.  at the time it really scared me.   i attempted to use this product for it:

http://www.health-science-report.com/cgi-bin/alotek.cgi?w=credentials-joe-glickman&ext=1

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline babymakers

• Adept
    • Babeemakers
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »

exactly what dietary changes and herbs did you use?   and what makes you think cancer is from having children too close together?
http://www.health-science-report.com/cgi-bin/alotek.cgi?w=credentials-joe-glickman&ext=1

I did a vegan diet that can be found at www.hacres.com. I don't do this diet anymore but I sometimes wish I did. I felt sooooo good while following it. I still eat really healthy though. I do whole food cooking with as many raw ingredients as possible. I don't drink homogenized milk, soda or coffee and don't eat white sugar or flour. I also don't eat boxed foods either. Walmart shopping is a thing of the past.

I took Essiac tea. I bought the premixed stuff from <a href="http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/cgi-bin/Main.pl?AID=079749&BID=30>Mountain Rose Herbs[/url] that you can see here. You have to scroll down. There are many Essiac tea products out there but you have to be careful which ones you buy. Some places try to substitute other herbs for the ones that were in the original recipe. The Essiac from this website don't do that. Many companies also try to premake it which is not good. You need to make a new batch every day and drink it three times a day. Just a couple ounces is sufficient.

I also want you to know that this cured me WHILE I was pregnant and I didn't take any doctors treatments. You can read my whole story here on my blog. Just disregard the other things in the blog entry. I was writing a series about birth control which can be a controversial subject. There are the letters from the doctor on there that you can read.

I think that you can get it from having children to close together because your body doesn't have time to heal. Also, more importantly, if you are eating the standard American diet you are going to become malnourished very quickly, faster that people who are not bearing children. I personally think that cancer is from toxins and malnutrition. It is like scurvy. People died from it and it turned out Scurvy was nothing more than a vitamin C deficiency.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 01:57:13 PM by healthybratt »
Visit my-

eBay Store, and <a href="http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/babymakers/ ">blog[/url].

Offline Mom2four

• Adept
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
So funny that this is close to the top today.  I just returned from the doctor's office.  I can't think of anything I hate more!!  :)  I do try to go every couple of years for a pap, though, so today was the day!  Imagine my surprise when, while we were discussing something totally unrelated, my dr. (a young, female) asked me how old my girls were.  I told her almost 9 and 13 and she proceeds to tell me that they need to get the HPV vaccine to protect against cervical cancer.  I tried to keep my mouth shut and not give her all of my very opinionated thoughts on the subject, and then she said, "it should be mandatory by the middle of this year" (she was obviously happy about this) "and it will start at age 9. " she continued. " We want to give them the vaccine before they even know what sex is, then they don't even have to know what it is really for."  I just kind of smiled, weakly and she said again, "it will be mandatory for school attendance anyway."  I almost felt like she was picking an argument (which she probably was, because we had just finished debating why I don't have mammograms and she thinks I should - I am 33).  I just said, "Well, there's another one of the many reasons we don't send our kids to school."  She got on with the exam then, and quickly left the room!  The mammogram thing had already really gotten her ire up at me, I think.  Anyway, just thought I would share my HPV story of the day.  Thankfully, my pediatrician doesn't believe in vaccinations at all, so I get no pressure from him.

Offline makingchanges

• Adept
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »
When I read about this vaccine in the newspaper I was upset about another shot to be pushed on my girls. I had no idea it was from a sexually transmitted disease. Now I'm really upset over the deception.

Offline flowergirl

• Adept
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
  I just kind of smiled, weakly and she said again, "it will be mandatory for school attendance anyway."  I almost felt like she was picking an argument (which she probably was, because we had just finished debating why I don't have mammograms and she thinks I should - I am 33).  I just said, "Well, there's another one of the many reasons we don't send our kids to school."  She got on with the exam then, and quickly left the room!  The mammogram thing had already really gotten her ire up at me, I think. 

Why not get mammograms ?

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 03:45:31 PM »
I was just discussing this with hubby and he brought up a valid question for which I had no answer.  This is a sexually transmitted virus, soooo what happens when the guy gets it?  Anyone know?
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Simply Kristen

• My weekly podcast that explores all aspects of healthy living.
  • Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2007, 03:59:09 PM »
I was just discussing this with hubby and he brought up a valid question for which I had no answer.  This is a sexually transmitted virus, soooo what happens when the guy gets it?  Anyone know?

"Certain types of HPV have been linked to cancer of the anus and penis in men. These cancers are rare –especially in men with healthy immune systems. The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types that can cause penile or anal cancer."

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-and-men.htm#cancer
Check out my Blog and Weekly Podcast at http://www.simplykristen.com

Offline miff aka Missi

• Adept
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2007, 04:01:39 PM »
There are some types of HPV that cause genital warts.  Those kinds do affect men.  The warts are usually inside.  So it takes a little work to see them.  There are so many different "strains".  The strains that can cause cervical cancer in women really haven't been reported as being a problem for men.  Men are just the carriers.  The virus lives in mucus, so maybe that is the factor in the differences.

Wow!  Kristen, that web site is very enlightening.

Missi  
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:04:52 PM by miff aka Missi »

Offline becky morgan

• boyzmom
  • Learning
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »
I understand the concerns about vaccines.  But let me tell you about the HPV itself.  This is out there. Any one who suffers cold sores has HPV.   I married at a the young age of seventeen.  My husband and I had only been with each other(as far as I know) I had been diagnosed with displasia (which is caused by HPV) sometime after my first child was born.  I had to have cervical treatments done by the time that I was 19.   That was seemingly all there ever was to it until I was 40 years old.  Then I had a cancerous vaginal tumor.  I recieved chemo therapy along with horrible, blistering radiation treatments.  This seemed to have worked.  Exactly one year later the cancer  returned.  I had recieved all of the radiation that I could recieve, and it was very close to my bladder this time.  So, they removed my bladder, urethra, 21 inches of my colon and made me a new bladder(that I have to catherize my self through a place in my stomache for ever)and they removed my vagina!  They made a new one of those too.  I was in the hospital for 30 days.  I have spent the last 6 months in pain like you would not believe.  I still cannot stand for long periods of time, or sit for long periods of time.  In a perfect world, you may not have to worry that your perfect partner in life is pure.  But as a woman that has had all of this,  I was so excited to hear that there was a vaccine, so that no one else would ever have to go through what I have gone through!!!!  By the way, there is only about 3 places in the US that you can have this type of surgery.  I was at MD Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston, TX.  While I was there, there were 4 other women having the same procedure done.  3 more have had it since then.  One woman's cancer had spread to her lymp nodes, therefore they just stiched here back up.  She is undergoing THE RED DEVIL Chemotherapy.  You can only get it a few times in your life, because it is so strong!  When you sit up, all of  your hair on your whole body, head, eyelashes, etc. falls out right then.  By that night all of your toenails and fingernails fall out.  Not to mention the horrible vomiting and everything else that goes along with this treatment.  And she has to live with this cancer.  All of this just to say,"YOU DON'T WANT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TO HAPPEN TO YOUR DAUGHTER"  GET THE VACCINE.  BE THANKFUL THAT THERE IS ONE FOR THOSE OUT THERE WHO NEED IT OR WANT IT JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE ISN'T AS PURE AS THEY THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE!!!

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2007, 01:25:05 AM »
I understand the concerns about vaccines.  But let me tell you about the HPV itself.  This is out there. Any one who suffers cold sores has HPV.   I married at a the young age of seventeen.  My husband and I had only been with each other(as far as I know) I had been diagnosed with displasia (which is caused by HPV) sometime after my first child was born.  I had to have cervical treatments done by the time that I was 19.   That was seemingly all there ever was to it until I was 40 years old.  Then I had a cancerous vaginal tumor.  I recieved chemo therapy along with horrible, blistering radiation treatments.  This seemed to have worked.  Exactly one year later the cancer  returned.  I had recieved all of the radiation that I could recieve, and it was very close to my bladder this time.  So, they removed my bladder, urethra, 21 inches of my colon and made me a new bladder(that I have to catherize my self through a place in my stomache for ever)and they removed my vagina!  They made a new one of those too.  I was in the hospital for 30 days.  I have spent the last 6 months in pain like you would not believe.  I still cannot stand for long periods of time, or sit for long periods of time.  In a perfect world, you may not have to worry that your perfect partner in life is pure.  But as a woman that has had all of this,  I was so excited to hear that there was a vaccine, so that no one else would ever have to go through what I have gone through!!!!  By the way, there is only about 3 places in the US that you can have this type of surgery.  I was at MD Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston, TX.  While I was there, there were 4 other women having the same procedure done.  3 more have had it since then.  One woman's cancer had spread to her lymp nodes, therefore they just stiched here back up.  She is undergoing THE RED DEVIL Chemotherapy.  You can only get it a few times in your life, because it is so strong!  When you sit up, all of  your hair on your whole body, head, eyelashes, etc. falls out right then.  By that night all of your toenails and fingernails fall out.  Not to mention the horrible vomiting and everything else that goes along with this treatment.  And she has to live with this cancer.  All of this just to say,"YOU DON'T WANT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TO HAPPEN TO YOUR DAUGHTER"  GET THE VACCINE.  BE THANKFUL THAT THERE IS ONE FOR THOSE OUT THERE WHO NEED IT OR WANT IT JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE ISN'T AS PURE AS THEY THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE!!!

Becky,
I'm so sorry for what you have went through. To help prevent a recurrence PLEASE read Doug Kaufmann's book: The Germ that Causes Cancer. In it he makes a very well documented case that cancer is a fungus/human hybrid that has taken hold in the body & that chemo works because it's anti-fungal. Doug's own brother was cured of prostate cancer last year by following Doug's program. Doug's web site is: www.knowthecause.com & he has a t.v. show that is called Know the Cause, it may be on in your area. I know that the info he gives is different than anything you have ever heard but he has the science & documentation to back it up & what he says MAKES SENSE. Please check it out, he explains it SO much better than I do. HTH Blessings ~herbalmom

Offline restinginjesus

• Learning
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 04:40:44 AM »
herbalmom, checked out that website knowthecause.com, would know of any info regarding fermenting grains, and foods in relation to his ideas of fungi infections? THANKS
M

Offline becky morgan

• boyzmom
  • Learning
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2007, 10:58:13 AM »
Thanks so much for the website!  I have just now been able to begin my exploration into different plans, herbal, and nutritional plans to build my immune system to help not to have a reoccurance again.  Anyone with helps in this area would be greatly appreciated!  MD Anderson has herbalist on staff.  They have alot of informative classes for free.  The problem was that I was so sick while I was there that I couldn't attend them.  Now I go every 3 months for check ups, but the classes don't seem to conincide.   I have been reading "Nutritional Healing" by Phylis A. Balch, CNC.  Anyone have a review on this book?

I do know that chemo works, but it is the most horrible thing that you can think  of.  It is a poison, that kills everything in your body except your heart and parts of your brain.  Some people loose their hearing (mine was temporary), along with continued memory loss.("Chemo Brain")  That is still very bad for me.  You would think that it was alzheimers, sometimes it is so bad.  I can't remember if I have added ingredients in my food while cooking(like salt), have a terrible time reading and remembering, etc.   The radiation has left me with a condition that sometimes causes me to loose control of my bowels. (It has happened in public alot) I could go on and on, but I won't.  Just don't lightly think, well if I get this I can battle it with chemo etc. and be healed.  This is a horrible, painful battle, with a 50/50 chance of the cancer returning.

I have never posted anything before, I hope that I didn't offend anyone.  I can understand not wanting this forced on you.  I do ask that everyone to please give this vaccine high consideration.   MD Anderson is the #1 Cancer Institute in the World.(They are rated by points and are always neck in neck with some other place ) People from all over the world go there.   MD Anderson invented all of the procedures that everyone else uses.  They also invented the vaccine.  I was told about the vaccine development before it was ever on the news etc.  My cancer was part of their research.  I signed up to be a part of this research because I wanted to be a part of helping stop this cancer.  So when I read people not appreciating this new find, it was a little bit of a shock to me, because I have been on the other side of this issue, and I'm of the opinion that it needed to get on the market as soon as possible!  Some of the tests that they did were  painful, but completely unnecessary for my treatment, to aid in the study and developement of the vaccine. 

I did post one thing that I need to clarify:  "Anyone who suffers cold sores has HPV"  This is actually a form of Herpes.  Herpes is very closely linked to HPV.  I did not want to mislead anyone. 

In regard to concerns about childhood immunizations I would like to post some food for thought.  This is not an attack or anything even remotely like it, just something to think about.  Once I was reading a 50 or 60 year anniversary addition of some magazine like "Womens Home Journal".  Not sure what magazine, but it was a womens magazine.  On the front cover of the old magazine were a list of featured articles.  The one that caught my eye was titled, "When Polio Visited Our Home".  It really struck me that this magazine was in print when my mother was a little girl.  I know a woman, in her late 50's now that still has a limp from polio that she contracted as a child.  My father almost died from Whooping Cough along with Chicken Pocs too.  We tend to forget that the reason we can sit back and decide whether we really want to "subject" our children to these vaccines, is because the epedimic is under control.  What if all of the neighbors kids started coming down with polio, and then the other people on the other side of the road had the same thing happening in their household.  Would you hesitate to take a chance on a vaccine or would you continue to seek homeapathic protection, along with quarantine, and prayer? 

I know that there have been "some" children that have had reactions to these vaccines.  It is probably the same amount of people that I read in the article about HPV vaccine that actually contract cervical cancer, and it was stated that this was just "too bad for these few women".    Well, I am one of these "few"women. There are only about 1,500 cases of vaginal cancer diagnosed per year.  This is from all over the world, not just the US.  About 900 of these will die from it.  Just for the record, I have never had genital warts, and kept regular Dr. appointments.   I have never even been able to talk "publicly" about this cancer until now.  Thank you all for that!  I have already talked to my brother about taking my 13 year old niece to get this vaccine. (She was molested as a 3 year old child by her mother's new boyfriend, and may already have HPV because of this)   I have also talked to my happily married daughter, 25years old, about getting it, along with both of my grandaughters who are 3 and 4 years of age.  In a perfect world where everyone is pure, no one is every molested, and spouses don't die and remarry, etc. there is no need for concern.  But we live in a fallen world with sin and diease.  These will continue to touch good people until the return of Jesus. :)

Offline babymakers

• Adept
    • Babeemakers
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
 I bought a wonderful informative DVD by a doctor that used to work in the ER by the name of Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny called Vaccines The Risk, The Benefits, The Choices. It is 3 hours long and goes through all the childhood pediatric vaccines and the ones they are trying to introduce.  I highly recommend it to everyone because once you know what is going on you would have to be insane to vaccinate! It only costs about $25. Well worth it.

I could go on and on about this subject. I have studied it out. I am not trying to be rude but you NEED to look at this side of the subject. There is a lot of deception going on out there.

To put it in a picture we can understand think about witch doctors in the middle of Africa. They treat the people with things we know don't work. Some of the things they do are WRONG. Also, blood letting. That was the way George Washington died...they drained his blood thinking he would get better. I think that immunizations are like witch doctors and blood letting. There are a lot of good people out there participating in immunizations that mean well but they are really harming themselves and people around them. The doctors, FDA and others are harming us when we think they are helping us.

I am not worried about things like polio. I know far more people with children that are Autistic, have diabetes, ect... and injured from vaccines, yet I know no person, personally, with these other diseases that we "so desperately" need to be saved from. You statistically have a better chance of hurting your child then helping them. Now with STD vaccines it is worse. We are opening the door to hurt them spiritually also. If we train our children well and pray they won't have these issues about needing protection from STDs.
Visit my-

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »
I have already talked to my brother about taking my 13 year old niece to get this vaccine. (She was molested as a 3 year old child by her mother's new boyfriend, and may already have HPV because of this)   
I thought this vaccine was to prevent infection from HPV.  What good would it do for someone who already has it?
  My favorite herb book!!