Author Topic: Haemophilus influenzae Please Help!!!!  (Read 938 times)

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
Haemophilus influenzae Please Help!!!!
« on: July 18, 2011, 06:10:15 PM »
My son has been diagnosed with Haemophilus influenzae. Which is one of those things they usually get vac. for. He hasn't been vac. We have just came over to the States two weeks ago and he got the 5th's disease that brought his immune system down and now he has  Haemophilus influenzae.
The Dr. prescribed Azithromycin for him nad it comes with a very high risk of Potomac problems with it. After reading more about the Haemophilus influenzae I have found that it can cause pneumonia. He doesn't need that. But I don't want to mess up his stomach either.

I am using colloidal silver for his eyes, and garlic oil for his ears and that has been since last Tuesday but he still has red ears. I am also giving him colloidal silver, olive leaf extract, ginger, echinacea with orange oil orally. And I rub the garlic oil on his neck at the swollen lymphs. I also put peppermint oil on his clothes at night to help open everything out. and I have been giving him poly hist (Antihistamine, decongestant, Antitussive) the dr gave it to us.

His eyes have pretty much cleared up but his throat is infected and his ears. This morning he woke up throwing up. Please pray with us on what to do and if you have any help please let me know.

Thanks
Amanda

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Haemophilus influenzae Please Help!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 04:07:37 AM »

Amanda, what about GSE in orange juice several times a day?  It's a powerful antibiotic and the OJ makes the taste totally not noticeable.  Maybe just a couple of drops each time 2-3 times a day???
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
Re: Haemophilus influenzae Please Help!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 04:15:21 AM »
THANKS FOR THE HELP

We ended up taking him to the er. After learning more about H influenzae we got worried about not using the antibiotic as we had read that it leads to meningitis in half of the cases. I thought he would be alright as he wasn't acting sick throughout the day,but after reading more about it and his ears taking so long to clear up I got worried. I was going to put the drops in his eyes and then go to bed but he started yelling his head was on fire when I put the drops in his eyes (THE DROPS GOT ON A MOZZIE BITE). Dh and I panicked and rushed him off to the er shaking. The nurses and Dr were sort of laughing at us (in a nice way) and said that they wouldn't have given the antibiotic either and would have used the same method I did. They said it looks like it was a common head cold. The Dr. I took him to before diagnosed him clinically and didn't send off a swab so they said it was probably wrong.