Author Topic: tiny pink tinge on panties/ 5 year old  (Read 1174 times)

Offline idahonatives

• Learning
tiny pink tinge on panties/ 5 year old
« on: July 14, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
3 days ago my 5 year old was sick with a very bad stomach ache, she slept all day and didn't eat.  During the night she needed to use the bathroom and i noticed some darker pink splotches and a few red spots in her panties.  She said it had hurt alittle when she peed but thats all.  The next day she was fine, I gave her probably 5 garlic spoons...i have been checking her panties, and today there is still a tiny bit of pink in the spots.  She is fine otherwise.  i actually never checked before this, I don't know if it is new or not.  Just wondering if someone has any knowledge of this?

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
Re: tiny pink tinge on panties/ 5 year old
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Sounds like a urinary tract infection. When the search bar is working again, there is a thread with a lot of helpful tips for UTI's. A lot of people have had help with cranberry juice, cran-Aid tea with uva ursi, taking D-Mannose supplements, and what worked for me: raw or frozen organic blueberries. HTH!

Offline idahonatives

• Learning
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:47:31 AM »
thanks...I got to thinking about it, and normally its 10 days of medication for something like that.  I was having her drink cranberry juice and lemon water and garlic for 2 days; should keep it up!  thanks

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 04:35:48 AM »
Sounds like a urinary tract infection.

I agree with this.

Unless she's had a recent fall that might have bruised her in that area, UTI would be highly suspect.

When the search bar is working again, there is a thread with a lot of helpful tips for UTI's.

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php?topic=2367.270
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:37:43 AM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!