† † † † † † †

Author Topic: Detox + from Bulk Herb Store (and Dr. Schulze Bowel Cleanse)  (Read 19760 times)

Offline Number18

• Learning
Detox + from Bulk Herb Store (and Dr. Schulze Bowel Cleanse)
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:44:55 AM »
Has anybody tried BHS Detox mix???  There is only one customer review on BHS website for Detox mix.  I am interested to see if anyone has lost any weight. 
There is no such thing as a little decision.  Every decision you make is a life changing one.

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
Re: Detox + from Bulk Herb Store (and Dr. Schulze Bowel Cleanse)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
Find Detox+
Yes, my husband has/is using it. I prefer to avoid psyllium due to past reactions and make a similar mix without that herb.

We prefer to use it along with a laxative and healing intestinal formula. I customized and mixed one similar to Dr. Shulze intestinal formula 1.

Weight loss would probably be a secondary benefit of having cleansed the body and allowing it to come back into balance. Perhaps a few pounds might leave immediately in cleansed old fecal matter from the intestines.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:01:45 AM by boysmama »

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 06:01:35 AM »
Has anybody tried BHS Detox mix???  There is only one customer review on BHS website for Detox mix.  I am interested to see if anyone has lost any weight. 
I have used it and think if anyone has any kind of digestive problems, skin problems, hormone problems, allergies, or basically anything chronic at all, they should try this stuff.  It's just as good as Dr. Schulze's bowel cleanse and 1/2 the price!!!

Here's a couple of write-ups on their blog.

http://bulkherbstore.blogspot.com/2009/11/dermographism-what-on-earth-is-that.html
http://bulkherbstore.blogspot.com/2009/06/lou-gehrigs-disease-and-help-for-other.html

Check the topics list, there are a few other with specific Q&A for this stuff.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 09:04:49 AM »
I'm a huge fan and 'pusher' of Detox +.  The more research I've done and the more stories I hear about healing from cleansing, the more I become convinced that this product along with others like it (bentonite clay, activated charcoal, Dr. Schulze, etc.) may be one of the easiest most efficient ways to get started on a healthier 'you'.

My own personal experience has been nothing short of AWESOME!  I was diagnosed with an 'incurable' condition which required medication that made me sick.  Without the meds I was incapacitated and close to insanity (itching will make one mad).  After reading some testimonials here on WTM about Dr. Schulze's bowel cleanse, I was ready to jump in.  The results were astounding and enough to convince me that charcoal and clay really ARE as effective as they say they are.  

It also got me to digging deeper.  I've found through speculation, research and a bit of trial and error, that so many other diagnoses (incurable diseases) might in fact be a result of the same toxcicity from which I was suffering.

My mother has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Her medical profile is a mile long and the list of medications the doctor has prescribed is long and filled with more side effects and health disaster than how she started.  For instance one of the medications she takes for nerve pain is causing her fingernails to detach from the nail bed and fall off.  (great stuff  :-\ )

She is also in a great amount of pain, regardless of the pain meds.  Her blood pressure dips very low on occaissions.  She's frequently out of breath, has trouble standing for long periods of time and often needs use of railings and/or a cane to stabilize and help her walk.  She is often confused and tired.  She has ulcers and the list of symptoms goes on and on and on and on.

Anyway, I finally decided that she needed to try Detox + from BHS.  I called her, explained it to her and sent her the stuff.  She started the cleanse a few days ago.  The first day overwhelmed her and she was sick and vomitting.  The next day she decided to slow down a bit and yet continue.  She has continued taking 1-3 doses (I had her follow Dr. Schulze's instructions for his bowel cleanse) each day over the last few days.  I don't think she's done, nor do I think one cleanse will be enough for her.  We also need to get her on some supplments for healing after (cod liver oil, probiotics, l.glutamine, aloe, etc.), BUT in just a few short days, she's gone from being virtually invalid to being able to cook dinner for herself and a friend, clean her kitchen, take out her trash and wash her dishes without being winded or feeling dead.  

She and I are very hopeful and believe that the Detox + is doing exactly what I thought it would.  I believe that fibromyalgia (and many other unexplained or incurable diseases) are nothing more than a body so overloaded with toxins from overuse of medications (especially antidepressants, pain killers and antibiotics), over-consumption of processed foods, overexposure to a toxic water supply, toxins from our dishes and cookware, hygiene & feminine products (and on and on) that it cannot filter toxins and allow the immune and other systems to function as they were designed.

Imagine the filters on your heater and AC unit.  If you don't clean them and you put them in a dusty dirty room, they will eventually become so clogged, they will not function anymore.  I don't think your body is any different.  

I intend to post more after my mom sends me her notes.  We also have a couple of other friends in mind for the same course of action--one has fibromyalgia and the other lupus.  Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

I also happen to know a couple of other welltellers have some really good experiences to share that related to using these products.  I'd encourage them to post them here as well.

My favorite herb book!!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »
HB, I just got this for my son.  I have put it in ď0Ē capsules for him.  I calculated that he needs 1 Ĺ tbls which is 12 capsules.  What Iím not sure about is if I should give him all 12 capsules at once or space it out 4 per meal?  I have acacia fiber Iím going to have him take at night to push things through quickly.  I was going to do this for seven days and see how he responds and then go from there.  Iím hoping to see some of his food allergies get better from this.  If it works for him we will be doing daddy next and so on.  Can you advise if he needs all 12 capsules at once or not?  I did call BHS and they told me putting it in capsules for kids was a great way to go so I know that part is okay. 

It is VERY exciting to hear how your mom is doing!  I totally agree that all of these auto-immune diseases today are nothing more then the body being totally toxic.  Clear the toxicity and you heal the body.

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 09:33:02 AM »
Shoshanna did the cleanse a different way than I did and got good results, but I personally based my dosage decisions on the advice of Dr. Schulze, mainly because I was introduced to his cleanse first and it worked.

Dr. Schulze says that the point of the cleanse is to keep the intestines coated on a constant basis.  If you take it all at once, it would be like swallowing a sponge and allowing it to pass through.  The sponge would pick up a goodly amount of stuff on it's way through, but it's only one pass.  Doing this daily would give 7 passes of the sponge.

Now imagine if you could swallow a long piece of cloth and continue to pull it through slowly all day long during the duration of the 7 days.  Imagine the coverage (surface area) of cleaning you would get-KWIM?

So, my point is that you can do it either way but I think it will be more efficient and more effective if you divide it into more doses.  If he's taking 12 pills you might break it into doses of 2 or 3 and give it 6 or 4 times a day spread as evenly between the waking hours as possible, leaving a morning gap (3 hours previous) for any needed meds or supplementation.

I took my fiber with supper every night and after 4 cleanses have found no reason to change this.

ALSO:  Just for a frame of reference for you.  I took 1 lb over the course of 10 days.  For one of the cleanses, I encapsulated enough for my entire cleanse.  Using the larger size capsules, I made 500 to last the entire 10 days, taking 10 per dose 5 times per day (50 pills per day).  This was equivalent to the amounts recommended on Dr. Schulze's 5 day cleanse.  I think this is optimum, but I am finding from my mother's experience, that some variance may be needed and I think any amount is helpful even if it's not quite enough.  A second cleanse can always be done at a later time if you didn't quite kick it the first time.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:39:14 AM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »
HB, this is VERY helpful!  I completely agree with the sponge/cloth analogy.  I was hoping to break his dosing up because quite frankly, thatís a lot of pills for a 10yr old.  Heís willing and able, I just had a preference for something less.  So Iíll do the all day long thing.  If I do 4 pills 3 times a day that leaves me just enough room for his other supplements which canít be taken with each other or with anything cleansing stuff.  I am really hopeful this is going to yield some good results for him.  It took me ľ lb. detox + in capsules for him to have enough so I still have another ľ  lb. if I want to repeat or use it for another kid. 

Thanks so much again!  This is good info. 

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 08:32:20 PM »
Started DS's cleanse tonight at dinner.  I'll keep you posted!

YoopreMama

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
I did Schulze's #2 5 day detox last about a week and a half ago.  It took more like 6 days, b/c of spacing doses b/w meals.  Yes, there were doses in the middle of the night.   ::)

My skin was already doing very well, so the results weren't so noticeable, but I'm glad I did it.

I used his #1 formula to "clear the way" and did that for 2 days prior (1/day).  I should have used 2/day when I started the cleanse b/c it went too slowly the 1st 2.5 days.   :o 

It was easy to do.  No weirdo effects, and nursing went fine.  There was nothing  :o  spooky  :o, either, shainalorraine.  ;)  Although, it did make me pretty tired--I fell asleep reading to the kids.   :-[  Some achiness in the upper neck/back, but that was it.

I'll do it again after a short rest to get nourished.   ;D

Offline crystal

• Adept
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 08:30:18 PM »
Am I understanding correctly by reading Shoshanna's instructions on the BHS site, that one should NOT encapsulate Detox+?

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 09:39:19 PM »
Am I understanding correctly by reading Shoshanna's instructions on the BHS site, that one should NOT encapsulate Detox+?

I called BHS and they told me okay to encapsulate.  So I did.  Seems to be working for my DS. 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 04:05:24 AM »
I'm not sure why she suggests not to do this.  I put mine in large capsules and had no problems with it.  Keep in mind that we did our cleanses differently and this might have something to do with it.

My guess would be that it is probably difficult to get an exact ratio/mixture in each pill, but the way I consumed it, this ratio would probably be of little consequence.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »
does anyone know if it's just a precaution that it says on BHS not to use their Detox + while pregnant or nursing?  cuz i thought Dr. Schulze's cleanse was fine to do, maybe something is different in the ingredients.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »
Bummer they are out of the stock on the Detox +, BUT I noticed that the BHS bentonite clay is like only $5.70 a lb verses like $25 or so for the detox +.  I'd love to do all the neat herbs in the d+ but right now if just the bentonite is an option that would be so awesome! Can I just buy that for good results?
Billy's wife and mom to John, Charles, Gilbert, and Lewis.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »
does anyone know if it's just a precaution that it says on BHS not to use their Detox + while pregnant or nursing?  cuz i thought Dr. Schulze's cleanse was fine to do, maybe something is different in the ingredients.
It's just a precaution.  There's nothing in it, that I'm aware of that would be toxic.  The only consideration is doing a long term clay cleanse that could steal nutrients from mama and baby.  Dr. Schulze is only 5 days, Shoshanna's plan is over the course of several weeks.  Make sense?
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 02:56:35 PM »
Bummer they are out of the stock on the Detox +, BUT I noticed that the BHS bentonite clay is like only $5.70 a lb verses like $25 or so for the detox +.  I'd love to do all the neat herbs in the d+ but right now if just the bentonite is an option that would be so awesome! Can I just buy that for good results?
I think if I were going to go stripped down basics, I would add in activated charcoal.  Clay is great for metals, but is not as effective at chemical type toxins.  Charcoal is great at toxins and not as good with metals. 
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 03:03:49 PM »
Oh thanks HB! So now I just gotta figure out ratios or may just do separate a cleanse with each? Ideas?

BHS Bentonite Clay
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Bentonite-Clay-Powder

BHS Activated Charcoal Powder
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ACP-2?s=charcoal
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:08:04 PM by mommyjen »

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 03:07:42 PM »
It's just a precaution.  There's nothing in it, that I'm aware of that would be toxic.  The only consideration is doing a long term clay cleanse that could steal nutrients from mama and baby.  Dr. Schulze is only 5 days, Shoshanna's plan is over the course of several weeks.  Make sense?

great thanks!  yeah, i get ya on the nutrients thing.  i was thinking of doing 5-10 days or so.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 03:26:38 PM »
Well, here's a good article with some suggestions for activated charcoal doses.

Easy Digestive System Cleanse To Help Your Body To Heal Itself

Almost all diseases begin in the digestive track.  This includes diabetes, asthma, cancer, alzheimer's, heart disease, memory loss, fibromyalgia, MS, and too many to even list here.  If you are seeking health, and you have not found the answers to your recovery and healing, start here.  Your intestinal track is the origin of disease, and it is also the origin of your healing.  I cannot emphasize enough how important the cleansing of your digestive system is, to your health.  Read below to learn how you can put yourself back on the path to health, by cleansing your digestive system.

This basic digestive system cleanse is suited for those who are new to intestinal cleanses, as well as you more experienced health advocates.  At the end of this article we also offer a place where you can order an excellent cleanse, if you want to have an extremely simple method to use.  Intestinal cleansing replaces colonics which only reach about the last 18 inches of your digestive system, and which do not cleans your body of the old fecal material that you have carried over the years.  Do not be fooled that colonics are enough.  They are only the dressing of health, and the creation of a disease cure.

The method listed below usually lasts a duration of  two to three weeks.  It is best to begin on a Friday, to allow your body time to adjust to the cleansing.

Here Are Your Cleansing Instructions

1.  Use Activated Charcoal ...

No.  Not out of your fireplace, you purchase it from your local health food store.  Activated charcoal binds intestinal toxins and unfriendly microbial growth and excretes them in the stools. 500-600 mg three times per day 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals and medication.

2.  Bentonite Clay & The Mother Of Scrubbers ...

If activated charcoal is unavailable, Bentonite clay can be used instead. Bentonite is a type of edible clay that acts as a bulk laxative by absorbing water to form a gel. It binds toxins such as pesticides and helps to carry them out of the colon. It can be found at the health food store. 1 tablespoon liquid Bentonite 2-3 times per day 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals and any of your medication.   Bentonite can pull out even long standing chemicals, like Agent Orange from the walls of the intestines.

3.  Psyllium  A Friend To Your Gut ...

You have heard people say, if you are constipated to eat more roughage.  Psyllium is a dietary fiber that helps your body to support normal bowel function.  Psyllium is the perfect bulk to use to push out old fecal material from the walls of your intestines, and it is especially helpful with the use It cleanses the mucus lining of the intestines and increases the bulk of the stools. 1 teaspoon Psyllium powder three times per day. Stir Psyllium into 8 oz water and drink immediately. Take with activated charcoal or if using Bentonite, stir it into the Psyllium water.  Psyllium can also be used on a routine basis to help keep you regular, outside of this cleanse.

4.  What The Heck Are Probiotics ???

The digestive tract maintains a balance between healthy and potentially harmful micro-organisms. Probiotics, the supplement form of healthy micro-organisms, have been used for many years to increase the proportion of protective bacteria and for the prevention and treatment of many health conditions. 1 capsule three times per day. Continue taking Probiotics for several weeks after the cleansing period is over. Here are some things to look for in a Probiotics supplement:

The most common strains of Probiotics are Lactobacillus acidophilus for the small intestine and Bifidobacterium bifidum for the large intestine. Look at your health food store for a combination of the two strains in one product.  Always use capsules when you buy supplements of any kind, as the compressed pills are not absorbed by the body, and go straight through un-used.  Capsules and tinctures are always best.

Probiotics should always be refrigerated before and after opening.
Do not be shy about using these, as you cannot overdose on them.
Each capsule or dose should contain more than 1 billion viable bacteria.  The minimum therapeutic dose is suggested to be 108-109 cells per day. More bacteria per capsule or dose is preferable, since the bacteria must survive during shelf life and then after ingestion, during transit through the acidic conditions of the stomach and hydrolytic enzymes and bile salts in the small intestine.

http://www.newspiritservices.com/bowel.intestinal.cleansing.html
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:31:09 PM by mommyjen »

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »
So it looks like a 2:1/ Bentonite to Activated Charcoal for the Dr. Schultz cleanse:

INTESTINAL FORMULA #2:

1. Take 2 parts - Flax Seed, 2 parts - Apple Fruit Pectin, 2 parts - Bentonite Clay, 7 parts - Psyllium Seeds with Husks (whole), 1 part - Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder, 1 part - Marshmallow Root, 1 part - Peppermint Leaf, and 1 part - Activated Charcoal Powder.

2. Mix these Ingredients together.

3. Take 1 HEAPING tsp. and mix with 4-6 oz. of FRESH Juice.

4. Drink an additional 8-16 oz. of Water, after consuming the Juice Mixture.

5. Do 5 times per Day, REPEATING Steps 3 & 4.

NOTE: Make Intestinal Formulas #1 & #2, even if you are MISSING an Ingredient or two. Formula #2 should be used together with Formula #1 above. It will pull OLD Fecal Matter off the Walls of your Colon and out of ANY Bowel Pockets. It will also DRAW-OUT Parasites, Poisons, Toxins, Heavy Metals, and even Radioactive Materials. Formula #2 will actually REMOVE over 4,000 known Chemicals and Drug Residues.  :o

http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn8.html
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 01:30:31 PM by mommyjen »

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 05:45:30 PM »
Oh thanks HB! So now I just gotta figure out ratios or may just do separate a cleanse with each? Ideas?

BHS Bentonite Clay
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Bentonite-Clay-Powder

BHS Activated Charcoal Powder
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ACP-2?s=charcoal

This is a listing of what is supposedly in Dr. Schulze formula #2.  It came from curezone.

1. Take 2 parts - Flax Seed, 2 parts - Apple Fruit Pectin, 2 parts - Bentonite Clay, 7 parts - Psyllium Seeds with Husks (whole), 1 part - Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder, 1 part - Marshmallow Root, 1 part - Peppermint Leaf, and 1 part - Activated Charcoal Powder.

Detox+ is slightly different, but I'm sure the ratios are very close. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 05:47:51 PM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline doddsgirl

• Adept
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 07:25:13 PM »
i started the detox + last sunday so i've been doing it for 11 days. i've been taking a tbs in juice once a day-sometimes first thing in the morning, sometimes before supper. i was planning on doing it till i ran out.
i am doing it to try and get my body healthy enough to get pregnant. have been trying for years... i don't know of any specific toxins. i'm just trying everything i can think of.
so, from what y'all are saying, i should take smaller doses maybe twice a day?
two more questions: i should ovulate by this weekend-should i lay off the detox+ and wait until i start to start taking it again? or it doesn't really matter? is it more beneficial to take it consistently over a long period of time or to stop and start with a few weeks in between? i was just going by shoshanna's story...
also, can i take the detox+ with meals or is it better on an empty stomach?
that's all for now. and, yes, i know that was more than two... ::)

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 06:45:20 AM »
I can't do phsyllium (or I'm still scared to because of previous allergic reaction) so just do bentonite clay and charcoal capsules. We get plenty of fiber and pectin in our diet and I use a home mixed #1 formula to keep things moving. Seems to do the same thing to me that Detox+ does for dh.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 10:38:09 AM »
My mother has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Her medical profile is a mile long and the list of medications the doctor has prescribed is long and filled with more side effects and health disaster than how she started.  For instance one of the medications she takes for nerve pain is causing her fingernails to detach from the nail bed and fall off.  (great stuff  :-\ )

She is also in a great amount of pain, regardless of the pain meds.  Her blood pressure dips very low on occasions.  She's frequently out of breath, has trouble standing for long periods of time and often needs use of railings and/or a cane to stabilize and help her walk.  She is often confused and tired.  She has ulcers and the list of symptoms goes on and on and on and on.

Anyway, I finally decided that she needed to try Detox + from BHS.  

my mom called today.  she finished her first round of detox a few days back.
she walked a mile yesterday.  she walked a mile today and she vacuumed her house.  she's been paying someone else to vacuum for the last 4 years due to her inability to do so herself.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 03:05:37 PM »

She is also in a great amount of pain, regardless of the pain meds.  Her blood pressure dips very low on occasions.  She's frequently out of breath, has trouble standing for long periods of time and often needs use of railings and/or a cane to stabilize and help her walk.  She is often confused and tired.  She has ulcers and the list of symptoms goes on and on and on and on.

Anyway, I finally decided that she needed to try Detox + from BHS.  

she walked a mile yesterday.  she walked a mile today and she vacuumed her house.  she's been paying someone else to vacuum for the last 4 years due to her inability to do so herself.

This gave me so much hope for my DS and DH!!!!  Thank you for posting it.  I read it to my hubby and he was very encouraged.   :)

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »

This gave me so much hope for my DS and DH!!!!  Thank you for posting it.  I read it to my hubby and he was very encouraged.   :)

I ordered mine last week (just charcoal and bentonite cause they were out of stock).  Will let you all know how it goes!

Offline blsd2bhome

• Adept
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 02:38:55 AM »
I just checked BHS, and it looks like the Detox +  is back in stock now!

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 05:56:12 AM »
That is so encouraging, HB!   :D    I am considering something like this for my son who is in the military and has to take all those vaccinations...............he is always sick and I'm sure the metal toxins are the cause.   Thanks for keeping us up to date.  Bet your Mom is thrilled!   :)
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline crystal

• Adept
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
Why does BHS say to take more fiber with the Detox+?  I would think that it has enough fiber by itself.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »
Why does BHS say to take more fiber with the Detox+?  I would think that it has enough fiber by itself.
it does NOT have enough fiber.  experience has shown me.  you need alot of extra fiber to help push through the amount of charcoal and especially clay through your digestive tract.  clay will expand to several times it's volume when water is added.
  My favorite herb book!!