Author Topic: How Long to Wait After taking Yeast Assassin Before Getting Pregnant....  (Read 1204 times)

Offline healthnut

• Adept
Ok Ladies  8),

I know this question has been asked several times and it just seems to get missed--maybe because it is combined with other questions and/or topics.  ::)

So just how long should one wait after taking Yeast Assassin before trying to get pregnant?
Do the men also need to wait after taking YA or is it not an issue for them?

Thanks  ;)

Offline Kansas Girl

• Adept
Re: How Long to Wait After taking Yeast Assassin Before Getting Pregnant....
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:28:34 PM »
OOOO!  Thats a good question!!!  Does anyone know the answer???? -KG
having a baby" border="0

Offline healthnut

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 11:17:16 AM »
Steve, Steph, Gabe, Beka, Healthybratt.....anybody???

Thanks  :D

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »
Ok.  I haven't done extensive research on this particular aspect of Yeast Assassin as far as how long you should wait.  Here is what I have researched and do know though.

From the reading I've done there are only two things in Yeast Assassin that are bad for a woman to take while pregnant and nursing.  One is Black Walnut.  It is used to dry up milk supply in some cultures during the weaning process.  Not something you want to be taking while nursing!  The other is Pau D'Arco.  It is used to trigger miscarriages in some cultures (although in higher amounts than what is found in YA.)

Neither of these things have been indicated in any of the research I've done as "lingering" supplements as in staying in your system for any period of time at all.  I know in order for it to be effective you have to take it a couple of times a day so it doesn't appear to have a long term effectiveness.

If anybody else has any further information please feel free to share!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:31:43 PM by SteveTallent »
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline levi

• Learning
I read that you cannot use YA if pregnant.  What about if you are not pregnant but could get pregnant and not know it while using it?  WHat are the concerns of using black walnut and other herbs in it while pregnant?