Author Topic: Patch of white, red, flaky, itchy scalp above one ear?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline 4lilkeepers

• Adept
Patch of white, red, flaky, itchy scalp above one ear?
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:31:08 AM »
My husband has this and he has developed a toenail fungus on top of this!  Could this be yeast related?  He has also develope three or four small red, dry, itchy places on his hands.

What would be the best way to treat this!  He's finally open, to letting me try to do this by the knowledge I've gleaned from this board.  I've treated us through the flu and other minor things with great success so I need help with this one!

Thanks.

4lilkeepers
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:37:42 AM by 4lilkeepers »

Offline Farm Wife

• Adept
  • 24 years (still newlyweds) with 2 beautiful boys
Re: Patch of white, red, flaky scalp above one ear?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:39:08 AM »
My husband has this and he has developed a toenail fungus on top of this!  Could this be yeast related?  He has also develope three or four small red, dry, itchy places on his hands.

What would be the best way to treat this!  He's finally open, to letting me try to do this by the knowledge I've gleaned from this board.  I've treated us through the flu and other minor things with great success so I need help with this one!

Thanks.

4lilkeepers
Vicks is supposed to cure tonail fungus. My mom was applying goot to her feet for sinus infection and found it was curing the toenail fungus! Silver nitrate may help with the dry patch above ear. not sure about the yeast...
Ephesian 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, Not of works lest any man should boast. :)