Author Topic: Empty Containers for Homemade Toothpaste.  (Read 3832 times)

Offline mamaketler

• Adept
  • Jumping on the bed is fun!
Empty Containers for Homemade Toothpaste.
« on: December 30, 2007, 09:26:25 AM »
Does anyone know where to buy empty toothpaste tubes that I can fill and refill? Or any good containers to store and dispense homemade toothpaste?
Did you know that I am SUPER MOM?

Offline ArmyWife

• Adept
    • the Kirkland Family
Re: Empty Containers for Homemade Toothpaste.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:26:25 PM »
This is just a thought, but maybe it would work well.  You can buy a Decorator Bottle Set from Pampered Chef, and then the bottles would be refillable.  They are also dishwasher safe, and a bonus would be that your kids could have their toothpaste come out in different designs; maybe that would encourage those who dislike toothbrushing time  ;D  You can buy a set of 3 for 10.50, plus it comes with 3 tips and a cleaning brush.  (product #1585 if you go to the website)  Just an idea...and I know there are some ladies on here that sell PC.
Feel free to visit our family blogspot!  http://toddandannakirkland.blogspot.com

Offline havasmama_05

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
BUMP

Does anyone know where to buy empty toothpaste tubes that I can fill and refill? Or any good containers to store and dispense homemade toothpaste?
My 4 yods, "Mama, do mommy cows have rutters?"

Offline lovingmomof2

• Adept
  • "It starts when you sink in his arms and ends with
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »
wallmart has little plastic squeeze bottles that might work.  They are with the travel stuff, you know the little soaps and things.
Proverbs 31:26
"She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness."

Offline havasmama_05

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »
wallmart has little plastic squeeze bottles that might work.  They are with the travel stuff, you know the little soaps and things.

I got one of those with the toothpaste in mind. Wondered if there was something better available. It's working great for us. Now I just need to get a second one for the kids bathroom :D.
My 4 yods, "Mama, do mommy cows have rutters?"